Friday, January 26, 2018

Rocking Blooms ~ Power Poppy



Hello!!  It...is...Friday!!!  I am so ready for this weekend, and I hope you are ready to see a new Power Poppy card I made using one of the new Va-Va-Valentine digi images.  This fantasticly adorable set has 6 super fun images, along with four sentiments that you can include with them.

I chose to use the "You Totally Rock" image all by its lonesome...cause shoot...it says it all!!  Isn't it so fun?  Marcy is so creative and clever!!  Her designs always inspire!!



Oh, I should mention, that I didn't have cardstock in the right color blue to match my radio, so I just colored some X-Press It cardstock strips with the B04 Copic and voila...the perfect match.

Copics:  B06, B04, B02, B00, B000, B26, R89, 37, 35, 32, RV17, RV14, RV13, RV10, T8, T6, T4, T2, T0

That's it for my post today.  For some more inspiration, stop by the following Bloom Brigade Blogs:

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker---you are here

If you haven't already, you really need to check out all the other images in this set.  They are not exclusive to Valentine's Day, they're really versatile.  Click Here!!

Thanks for visiting!!  Hope you have a delightful weekend!!
  Happy Stamping!

_________________________________________________

StampsVa-Va-Valentine (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Black (PTI), Bazzill
Ink:  Printer
Dies:  Standard Square (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics, Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!) 

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous, Tosh! Your coloring is stunning!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

Esther Asbury said...

Such a fun set, and WOW you're coloring is spectacular! Love your adorable card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Crisp, classy and super cute. I need to color this one up too. Darling!

CherylQuilts said...

WOW! Tosh, this is absolutely SUPER! I love the vibrant colors and wonderful coloring, and you're right about using our Copics for making the perfect color for card stock. Totally rocked this one! Warm, sunny hugs! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs